Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Cookies from the past.

Good morning and happy Saturday! I hope everyone is enjoying their Independence Day weekend! I know that mine will be very busy. We are getting things ready to go to Odessa, TX (about 4 hours south of Amarillo) for Zoey's softball all-start tournament. She is so excited and we are too! There will be over 100 teams there to play but the downfall is that it will probably be over 100 degrees the whole time we are there. Since she is catcher and has all the gear to wear, I have been making neck coolers. I'm feeling sorry for the whole team so I'm making all the girls one.
This is why I haven't gotten any 4th of July cookies made! So with that being said, I'm just going to show cookies that I have made in the past. Hope you like them!



These are just a few pictures of what I have been working on lately. Hopefully, I will have more here soon to share. As soon as softball slows down I will be back to making cookies again! Have a happy and safe weekend!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment